Monday, July 10, 2006

Window Shopping

So many fun things to buy, so little cash....
but it sure is fun looking.
From Mahar Drygoods, this collaged suitcase, too wonderful for words, collaged in illustrations from children's books.

Another item from Mahar Drygoods, the epitome of cuteness--a pig-shaped rattle.

Cute little crocheted bag from Bella Dia.

And then sometimes you just have to talk about the Sundance catalog. It's up there with Anthropologie in the I-could-spend-a-million-dollars category. But then spending a million dollars probably wouldn't be too tough for me...
But I digress.

My God look at this Oak Necklace


Or this Kacho-e necklace with a bird on a branch.


Or for the moms out there, the simplicity of this necklace is lovely.


Or how fun are these spinner rings?


Or this quilt with concentric circles. Gack! It makes me sweat, it's so divine.

4 Comments:

Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

Interesting, I just posted a collage suitcase, Nothing as adorable as the one you showed though.I enjoy visiting you.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sundance jewelry--my engagement ring came from them!

Heidi
Absinthe Knits

1:11 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

That quilt is amazing! It must be difficult to make those circles.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful things, I too would have no problem spending a million or more...I have been collaging the little cardboard suitcases for gifts. I was at the thrift store yesterday and was looking at an old american tourister hard side wondering if it would collage well. I may have to try it. BTW when I was there I saw a dress made in that strange 3 arm hole pattern. It was in a terrible polyester and brought back bad memories!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home