Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Music News

Grrr...My favorite contestant got knocked off American Idol tonight.
Chris Sligh is the only one I would consider listening to on CD.

(ooh, all the following links include luscious sound)

You know who else I miss? Sweet Suzy McNeil from Rock Star.
I was wondering what happened to her today, and guess what? Her CD will be released April 10. I can't wait!

I also love Storm Large. What the what is ladylike? God that song just makes me dance all over the room. Available, natch, on Halloween.

Props, of course, to Danielia Cotton. She has a similar sound. So clear and clean. Amazing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger FinnyKnits said...

Can we still be friends if I tell you that I've been rooting on the Howard Stern affect for Sanjiah (sp?)?

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home