Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vintage lovely lady

I was going to post this for Photo Friday, but I can't wait.
Vintage Photo
I purchased this at the rummage sale.
She may be from the late 20's or early 30's. I love the curl on the forehead.

She has some speckling damage to her face because the mat was not archival.
I still really like her, and wonder how she was lost without a family history.

Speaking of lovely ladies, Aubrey has some amazing posts (probably my favorite blog of all), like this one, about the 'professional beauty'.
No one writes like Aubrey--she's exceptional.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

This is a lovely photo. I always wonder about the history behind the photo. Or if there was a story to go along with it :)

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's fabulous and those eyes look like they've got a story to tell.

12:36 PM  
Blogger mary jane said...

She is beautiful. Composed. and yes, that curl!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home