Friday, April 13, 2007

Birthday Stationery

Yay, I finally found the goodies sent to me for my birthday from Mary Ann.
Turns out I had placed these with my bills, so no wonder I didn't look for them there, haha.

Mary Ann is amazingly magnanimous. This is not the first time I have received a surprise from her.
It's lovely.

Birthday card from Mary Ann
First, a collaged card in a quilt-like pattern of paper.
I think this is fun and attractive, and it gives me ideas...

Hand-stitched greeting cards
And how fun are these?
Four hand-stitched cards, with envelopes.
I think it's so cool that she used silk flowers. Hmmm...
I will have to try this myself.
This is a great example of how simple shapes and lines can deliver big results.

Thank you so much, Mary Ann.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MaryAnn is the best! What a sweet surprise!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

You're quite welcome! Happy Birthday!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home