Monday, April 30, 2007

That's me!

CPS
On page 42 of the May/June 2007 (issue 12) of Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine...that's me!

Literally.

I made a collage using a childhood photograph--I was sitting on my brother's friend's car, parked in my parents' driveway.
I was wearing my beloved granny boots, and drinking Coke from a bottle.

A second collage also includes a photograph.
I love working with memories.
This one is from the late 1970's of my friend's mom--a lady who had a dramatic influence on me...like a second mom.

The collages pertain to an article I wrote about vinyl recipe cards.
I will tell you more about these images and this article later.
But check out the magazine if you're not already a subscriber.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Very Mary said...

Well, congratu-freakin'-lations! Hooray for you sweet thing!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Billie said...

Awesome! I'm going to have to run out and buy the magazine. I would love to do some kind of collage from the 70's, I have tons of pics (slides). Congratulations!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

CONGRATS!

4:42 AM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Yeah! Glad it's finally here! Will you autograph my copy? : )

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'am going to check it out Girl!!!
I'm so glad you are all part of this artistic blog world...
Carol needs a blog too!
Sherry.....

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news Barb!! I'll look for it :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Doreen G said...

Congratulations --I just received my copy yesterday but haven't read it yet so must do so immediatly....
I'm back ...Wow it looks good.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SisterWoman, CONGRATULATIONS. Cracking great news.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home