Friday, April 20, 2007

Spending money....or wanting to anyway

Wow, I am becoming a master of killing time by cruising the web.

Ooh, love these socks
socks_anchor_stripe

and these cards
stationary
Both from Sailor Jerry.
Really want a hoodie too....

I have to save money to have my thermostat fixed in my car though.
The dealer was really kind to me today and didn't charge me anything to check it out.
Land Rover so utterly rocks.
I love my car.

I took the dog out for a walk in the rain tonight.
It was just sunset, and the gray cast of the sky held a faint pinkish purple glow.
There was a scent of smoke in the air, from wood burning in fireplaces.
We both came home soaked, but it was nice really.
There's a small magic in being able to look into the clouds and have water fall on your face.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a pair of long striped socks. They kept falling down, so I took a couple of garters - those things that fit like a rubberband - and slipped them on, thinking they'd help to hold things up.

They nearly cut off the circulation. Could have got Gangrene Via Garter. Sad, really.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love reading your site, sometimes I feel like we're going through life at the same pace. While surfing the web I came across this great new art site - Imagekind.com I want to order SOO many prints! It is ridiculous! If only right? Here's one of my fav's right now.
-Meredith

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home