Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cruising the web

I have avoided crafting, but I still love to search for crafty (and other) stuff online.
Like this great recycling idea
Mosaic a bowling ball into a garden orb

Ooh, I have to try this Black Forest Tart.

I have an obsession with May Poles lately.
Here are some great vintage photos
(despite the dreaded background music. Background music on sites is one of my pet peeves)

Grrr...more problems with bloggers 'add image' icon.
Photos loaded this way don't seem to be up on my blog anymore, and I've noticed the same on other blogs.
The frustration continues.
Typepad is looking better all the time....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I love the bowling ball idea. I'm definitely going to recycle a bowling ball and making one of these.

12:20 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

the black forest tart it's all about the black forest tart. You will forget you're blogging worries for a while with the black forest tart.

5:23 PM  
Blogger z-silverlight said...

To eliminate music. Disconnect the speakers. I have absolutely no annoying sound for my computer.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home