Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!

I've been without internet access where I'm staying, and I'm going nuts!

It was working fine at first,
then the screen came up with all the icons, but clicking onto the internet just came up with a 'cannot display this page' message.
So...after my unplugging and plugging cords back in, uh, it isn't working at all.

Doh!

I called mobile repair services but the cost is too high.
I'm hoping it's something really stupid, like something is unplugged,
and the owners will have no problem returning to online status when they return from their trip.

Anyway, excuse my absence.
I hope to be back to posting daily (or close to daily) very soon.

On a brighter note, one of my photographs has been published in Flickr's Schmap Guide of San Diego.
Lifeguard Sculpture
Pretter cool, huh?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Pattie - Chicagoland, IL said...

I thought things were awfully quiet around here....glad to hear it's only internet snafus and not anything worse.

Hope things work out well.

Pattie

10:48 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

you used one of my favourite words. I echo pattie - glad it was just technology.
Really sweet pic

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you!
I was wondering where you've been! Cool about the photo. I'm telling you. You're a photographer at heart.

Debs

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groovy photo!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home