Saturday, February 20, 2010

Woohoo, another goal

In my continuing quest to live to the fullest this year
(inspired by 59 Things),
I just signed up for an online photography course by
Susannah Conway.
Wow, enrollment sold out in 10 minutes!
I'm so glad I got in!

Actually, it's more like an introspective, getting-to-know-yourself class.
The course description:
The Unravelling e-courses are designed to help you heal the way you see your self and your world, using photography and journalling to access hidden thoughts and dreams, encouraging personal realisations and ultimately acceptance. Susannah is your guide through this process, sharing her insights and wisdom gleaned from a four-year voyage through grief and healing.

The original Unravelling: Ways of Seeing My Self e-course takes you on a photo safari into your own life to reconnect with who you are, where you’ve been and where you want to go next...
To date we’ve had participants from over 30 countries around the world – when Unravellers come together online a tribe is formed, and the encouragement and fellowship found in these dynamic groups supports each person in their own journey.


Huge big deal for me to do this.
I can't wait!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home