Friday, October 28, 2005

Blog Comments

Comments on this blog are like gold for me. I try to email everyone privately who leaves a comment. If you do not have your email address listed, I will thank you in a comment on your own blog. To the handful of people who are "regulars" to this blog, I don't email you every time, but please know that I appreciate your every word. I know who you are, and I am grateful for your "checking in". I am in the midst of a shift, a change, a growing...and I cannot even fully express how much I appreciate your support. That people tell me I offer them inspiration boggles my mind, yet is exactly the confidence boost I have needed. I want to thank Catalyst for kind and supportive comments yesterday--your words come at a sensitive time, and are appreciated more than you know. I would have emailed you had I known your address, and your blog does not allow comments....so I will do it publicly. Ditto with the anonymous comments I have had recently--I would contact you if I were able. I never in a million years would have figured how rewarding this project would become--and I've only just begun! Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

Today I'm linking to your quilt show photos. I'm thinking of setting up a special category in my linksplurge for crafty artsy bloggers. If I get around to it, you'll definitely be there. Love your pattern blog.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Balwearie said...

Thank you for all the nice comments on my site! It's great that we can all draw inspiration from each other.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you come to Minneapolis and be our pet sitter??? Please??? I love reading your blog, and thanks so much for posting the beautiful quilts.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home