Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Handmade Christmas Card, 2000


 Posted by Picasa
This is one of two Christmas cards that I made using photographs of myself as a child. This one in front of the obligatory silver tree, with my Shrinking Violet doll. Tinsel is added as an embellishment. The card itself is blue cardstock with a silver foil paper accent on top of that, and a message rubber stamped inside with silvery sparkly ink, saying Merry Christmas.

 Posted by Picasa
Card is also signed by me in glitter gel pen, but it's not coming out in the scan
I also like the cards that sew the photos to paper. I really like the memory magic here. I have another one planned for this year, if I can get my act together. My apologies to Bags of Fun--I never got my submission in. I have not been feeling very crafty lately for some reason.

1 Comments:

Blogger my house is cuter than yours said...

Now I see it! Very nice tree!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home