Monday, November 07, 2005

Woof! Monday

Ta-da! The first installment (is that the right word?) of Monday's Woof Nanny Speaks, featuring my suggestions for anything pet-related. Since the holidays are right around the corner, and your fur balls deserve a full stocking too, I thought I'd give you a couple of gift ideas.

If you know someone who likes to bake, how about a copy of Three Dog Bakery's cookbook. Their website also sells their fun treats, and they have a newsletter that includes recipes. Some areas have a store also, but I'm not that fortunate here in San Diego.

Kitties are lucky, because greenies (aka: crack for dogs) now has a feline version. Feline greenies.

The BEST catnip mouse on the planet, Pete's Mouse.

I have a suggestion for places to buy toys, but they are both in Southern California. You can always order off their sites if you don't live near here.
First is Muttropolis--for haute dogs and cool cats.
Los Angeles had the infamous Uncle Matty. He's more than a dog trainer--he sells toys and books too.

Or Hawaii Woof World has these unique coconut-shaped toys. All of my clients got this for Christmas one year.
dog ball
And of course, as always, ebay...ebay...ebay. One of my favorite sellers is Best Friends General Store. She has gotten a lot of repeat business from me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home