Friday, November 04, 2005

Okay, I need your help


I very recently posted a pic of a very similar sundress apron that I said I was making for my friend Brandie for Christmas. She is a tiny adorable thing, and the first pattern I posted may fit her better (it is a small, and this one is a medium), but I'm liking how this has the back straps and the bottom band, so it better showcases my accent fabric. What do you guys think? This pattern above , or the pattern I posted earlier (October 24)? Since I already posted it full size, I'll just do a tiny reminder one here. My mom seems to think the one below will be too difficult. They both look about the same to me.
Dress-like Apron
I am using three beagle-themed fabrics, because I am her dog sitter, and (duh) she has a beagle. Geez, I hope she's not reading this. If she is, I hope she gives me her opinion. I have a taupe-toned cotton with beagle heads (in black outline like stamped images) for the body. A fat quarter of running beagles for the pocket, and a pale pink flannel (!) with beagle puppies and silver stars for the trims, sash, straps. Pink ribbon for the drawstrings .

This is my fifth post today! What's the deal, lol?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

I think the first one isbest , but what do I know- I'm only a krazy blogger man fromdownunderinNewZealand. (hehe)Great blog. I'll be back

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy ! --- New to your site... but am enjoying your writing very much.
I think that both aprons look equally difficult; so it's just a matter of which one you like better... and (personally) I like the new one you posted better.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Susie Sunshine said...

I adore them both, but the newest one's back straps make me very happy. It's as cute from the back as from the front!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Balwearie said...

I like the newer apron more. I don't see that there is a whole lot of difference between the two besides the shape of the waist and the straps and neither should present much difficulty when sewing.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home