Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So much sewing to do....so little time


Just one of the shawls posted by Se La Vee. No offense to Anthropologie, but wouldn't it be fun to make a DIY version? I love getting inspiration from magazines and catalogs. Posted by Picasa

Speaking of crafting, I have soooo much to finish before Christmas. My gosh, how did the year end so quickly? It's hard to fit everything in between working, etc. Just running around for the supplies seems to take forever. I'm just going to have to start going nuts with the machine if I plan to get everything finished. I have two aprons to make, a shrug, and five cosmetic bags. I decided to hold off on a tote I had planned when I found an amazing votives holder/vase in wrought iron at Joanns for only $12.49 (half price sale). So that lightens my load a bit. I have another bag I need to finish, but the recipient already knows about it, and I got her package off in the mail yesterday. It cost more to mail than anything else!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came over to see the grafitti, but I love that shawl! I saw that on the Anthropologie site and feel instantly in love. My sewing skills are not nearly good enough to replicate it.

1:13 PM  
Blogger blackbird said...

and so you will be making that scarf pour moi? wee?

4:56 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I love that scarf.... And it would be easy to make - a lot of yo-yo's! My problem would arise when it came to choosing the fabrics.... I bet the for sale version has silks and satins & such....

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home