Thursday, May 04, 2006

Share a Past Project (SAPP) Thursday

I just started this ongoing share-a-long, or show-and-tell, or whatever you want to call it. Please feel free to join in the fun. Rebecca has posted her jewelry bag.
Jennifer has posted her necklace.
Sock Bunny, past project
This is a sock bunny that I made a gazillion years ago for a little boy that by now is a grown up man. It is my first and only stuffed animal, though I do have plans for more softies later this year. I know I made this with a pattern, and I probably even have it somewhere still, but at the moment the memory is lost. The tuxedo was felt, with a shirt made of yellow flannel with a print of white bunnies (you can click the pic to enlarge if you want to see it better). Embroidered nose, felt teeth, floss whiskers, and button eyes.
Bunny, side
Note the ribbon down the tuxedo leg, and his cute profile.

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraK said...

I made this too! It was a book from Gick Publications.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

He's so cute! Love the past project sharing idea!

10:44 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

That Tuxedo is too cute!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

He looks so soft! And that is one snazzy tux! I'm loving revisiting some older projects. Thanks for the idea!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home