Saturday, June 24, 2006

Challenges and Swaps

First off, African Kelli is hosting a wristlet swap! Sign up, and do it quickly.

You still have a few days to submit a flower-themed pincushion for the monthly Pincushion Challenge.

So I've been thinking what to make my swap partner for the apron/recipe card swap. Have I started yet? Uh...that would be a no.

But where would the world be without us procrastinators? Yeah, well, don't answer that. I do, however, have a pile of notes and ideas that keep forever changing, and I keep getting outbid on ebay for the apron pattern I want to use. Grrr...

Plan two: a different apron. Now to not be outbid...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am wearing the tie you sent me tonight and i love it so much.
lisa

7:11 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Barb I thought you had a whole collection of apron patterns? You are just like me, never the right one!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home