Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Mail!

Wow, I received a package from Liz of Oziahz. It completely surprised me, and was a nice little boost during a hectic week.
I'm not sure what I did to deserve this wonderfulness.
I guess it's a thank you for a couple items I sent her for Christmas.
Ya gotta love two thank you packages in one week though!

Liz knows I love to collage, so check out this fun stuff she sent!

transparencies! Metal heart, ring, and key for embellishing. 'Awake' tea (ha! Yes, I need that), and a funny magnet. Also a really cool pen (Liz finds the coolest stuff), and a necklace that I think is a good luck symbol for Pacific Islanders.

But that's not all!

Incredible postcards. LOVE the fortune teller one. How many faces can you make? Famous trick donkey, and a representation of Liz' home state.
And, duh, yummy chocolate always completes a package!

Thank you soooo much, Liz!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vallen said...

It's always a joy to have someone pick things for you and to have those things strike just the right chord. Fun stuff!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Suburban prep said...

It is always nice to receive a package--especially one filled with goodies.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home