Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shout Outs

My blog isn't about advertising for others, but I really want to thank a couple of people who have gone out of their way to help me out recently.

I want to thank Lani (and her assistant) at Gotfabric.com for having amazing fabric selections
Roxy hibiscus fabric, and Kona cotton
like this pink-on-pink Roxy fabric that I just purchased.
But also for taking the time to go through all their Kona cottons in order to find the solid pink that best coordinated.
I'm making a little girl's dress, and I think this is going to be adorable.
You guys rock.

And also to Donna of TheSpidersWebFabricShop.com for suggesting this Curly Hearts fabric for my entry to this month's Tie One On.
Curly Hearts fabric
I will instead be submitting my apron to Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine.
Donna always gives me excellent customer service.
Thank you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb - I stumbled upon this link today, and thought of you. It's a page of bias tape projects! :)

http://www.wrights.com/class/btv/class_btv.htm

Enjoy,
-Carrie

9:39 AM  
Blogger woof nanny said...

Hi Carrie: I don't have your email link, or I would have written you directly. VERY cool link! Thank you so much. It's nice being thought of :)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home