Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Eek!

I was cruising Google images tonight, looking for ideas for my amulet bag, and also for a little boys tee I'll be appliqueing soon.

I think I stumbled upon my dream couch!
(found on a fun website called Retro To Go).
Oh my....it is made from a cast iron bathtub.
That is creative genius recycling right there.
I LOVE it!
It's from Reestore.

On the same site, the Trolley Chair (love that British phrasing)
Yep, a chair structured from a grocery shopping cart.

Or how about traffic light pendant lamps?
From Greenlight Concepts.

Stuff like this just makes me giddy--I would love to work in green design in some capacity.
It thrills me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - The money is Definitely in green now! You Should try it.

I love that traffic light/ceiling light. That is So cute.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Retro To Go"? That's the kind of take-out I'm interested in!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home