Friday, September 07, 2007

I want....

Oh my. Voodoo knives. It just doesn't get much better than this.

And really, this shirt is soooo me.
From Think Geek.


I was in Bristol Farms tonight (about the best grocery store ever, though Whole Foods and Gelsons are great too).
Anyway, they had flavored peanut butter.
Hmmm. I may have to try it in the future.
Dark chocolate, white chocolate, or cinnamon raisin.

Why doesn't anyone sell sugared raisins?
You know, like in Raisin Bran?
I don't want the flakes, I just want the sweetened raisins.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I love that t-shirt! I just laughed out loud! Once I saw a t-shirt that said "bad spellers of the world untie" I didn't buy it, but I wish I did. Now I am going to see if that link has it.

4:58 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I have had the cinnamon raising PB in the past - I got it a Whole Foods...

I have seen cinnamoned raisins in the past, but the company quit making them...

10:32 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Ooh! I HAVE the Voodoo Knife Block. We love it. It sometimes scares our guests (my sister-in-law said that she couldn't decide whether it tickled her or offended her) but I think it's hilarious.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Gah, I want that shirt!
Yep, that's me, too!
My cupboards are stuffed with UFOs... or rather unfinished projects. My whole life is...

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those knives- so unusual! They had the children saying "cooool" when I showed them.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the dark chocolate PB! I actually started using it instead of Nutella, which is virtually unheard of!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home