Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Daiso


Jen let me know that Daiso just opened here in San Diego.
In other words, a Japanese 99 cent store.
Well, actually $1.50 store (the price of most items).

I cruised by there today.
Oh.My.God.
I didn't even try to buy anything, and I still walked out twenty bucks lighter.
See, they have have all kinds of goodies!
Daiso goodies
Office supplies, a tin mini trash can that I thought would be perfect for thread at the sewing machine, nice wooden spoons, hair clips to keep my hair off my neck in this frickin' heat.
Cute strawberry ponytail holders for a little girl I know. Fun gift bags, lots of ceramics to choose from...
Also, lots of beauty supplies, bath stuff, goodies galore.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger *BB* said...

OMG that looks like an amazing place!

7:01 PM  
Blogger kt said...

How dangerous and also divine! I'd go NUTS in there!

Hope they don't show up in Arizona any time soon...

(scuttles away to do Google search...hee-hee!)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

Swoon of envy!

8:28 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Just based on what you got, I would be in so much trouble...

3:09 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm in love with the trash can for the sewing machine idea! I wonder if my mom has one already? Maybe I'll make one... I couldn't set foot in a store like that-- might as well just hand over the whole wallet!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home