Thursday, August 14, 2008

Under the Sea

A little girl I know is having a birthday next month, and she loves all things Ariel (The Little Mermaid).
I was going to post this later, since her mom reads this blog and I like keeping surprises secret...
but I couldn't wait.

I have been a fan of Vallen's charm bracelets for quite awhile, and finally decided to order one.
This is the first time Vallen has ever attempted shrink plastic charms!
This is what she came up with
Mermaid bracelet
(click on image to enlarge)

I know this little girl, and she loves pink, and sparkles.
So I asked Vallen if she could add a bit more twinkle, and now the bracelet looks like this
Little Mermaid cuff bracelet

Isn't it cute?!
I just know she's going to love it!
Vallen's blog, Queenly Things, here.
Her Etsy shop.

Thanks Vallen!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be a no-brain, but what is the fascination that little girls have with Ariel? I can see the Princesses (I think). But Ariel is not that appealing a character.

On another note, I saw a breakfast cereal the other day with the Disney Princess characters as the cereal pieces. My demented mind thought of the Addams Family as I asked "Is it made with Real Princesses?"

I know Barb...just boot me off now.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Cindy Is Crafty said...

Barb,
I love Vallen's bracelets and saw that one in progress. She will love it for sure!

5:23 PM  
Blogger KR said...

I love Ariel :) The Little Mermaid is one of my, and my girls' favorite characters!! The bracelet is absolutely adorable :)

Its funny timing too, because I just spent half the night making 2 sheets worth of shrinky dink charms to sock away for Christmas gifts. I may have to attempt some character shrinky dink charms for a certain 2 year old's 3rd birthday coming up in November.... :)

Kristin
Reclaiming The Home

1:48 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Oh how fun to be a little girl again. A carefree life wearing pretty little pink charm bracelets!

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home