Monday, September 17, 2007

Nice Matters


I was bestowed the Nice Matters Award by Melanie of Jellybean Angel.

This award was conceived by Bella Enchanted, to honor influential bloggers.
"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!".

Pretty cool, huh?

I am supposed to pass on this award to five bloggers I consider worthy of the honor.
So here are my choices:

First off, Vallen at Queenly Things.
Duh. She's the queen.

Calamity Kim, because she utterly inspires me creatively.

Meresy over at Edge Effect, which is basically a really really good gardening blog, but oh so much more.

Mary Ann at A Very Mary Design, because she is so wonderfully generous.

And last but not least, Jessica at Finny Knits, for continually keeping me laughing.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vallen said...

It's not hard to be nice when there are so many really terrific friends in blogland. Thanks Barb. Really it is an honor.

9:01 PM  
Blogger FinnyKnits said...

You're officially the first person to call me nice.

Thank you :)

I'll do my best to keep you laughing, even if it's at my own expense.

Cheers Barb - I feel shpecial.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Being Nice is easy when people are as sweet as you! I finally got the Amy Butler paper in the mail from my Ebay purchase on Aug 25th! She mailed it media mail- unreal! I will start another Louise hat for you asap...thank you for being so patient and sweeet...why,- nice!!!!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger meresy_g said...

Thanks for saying that I am nice, esp. since I've been such a deadbeat blogger lately. I love your blog as well as you inspire me to be crafty. Of course I haven't acted on it yet, but this fall and winter I really want to learn how to sew.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Very Mary said...

Thank you so much! I sometimes don't feel very nice, so it's nice to know that someone else thinks I'm nice even when I'm feeling not-so-nice. How nice! hee hee!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home