Sunday, May 07, 2006

Shopping, anyone?

Ah, from seriousness to fluff. Ain't that always the way.
If I could have (one of) the perfect job, I would be writing for a magazine, and would have to do a monthly list of new items on the market, cute things to buy, etc.
I can't always afford to buy stuff, but I love getting ideas, getting inspired, and just longingly looking.
 
Adorable idea of piecing an edge. Pieced Tank from Free People. Posted by Picasa

  Posted by Picasa
Also from Free People, cute canvas slip-on tennies. Love these.
Madras, Indigo and Floral

 
cute tee from Alloy, that says, Chillin' with my Gnomies Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger mNg said...

That tank top is cute :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Miss RM said...

Yes, that is a great shirt. You'd be good at that job!

2:00 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

cool, I passed onthe gnome tee to one of my gnomies....

That tank is a great way to use a "cutter" quilt!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Must have Gnomies shirt . . .

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home