Monday, December 04, 2006

More baking

There are so many great things about blogging, including the inspiration and ideas one gets about crafts, community events, friendship....

and new recipes.

I just tried the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bars from Poco-Cocoa, and they are amazing. Like a big fat chocolate-chip cookie, made more moist by the pumpkin. A delightful holiday treat.
Find the recipe here.
(a lot of people seem to not realize that high-lighted text on a blog is a link field. I always have people asking me about stuff that was actually available to them at the click of a mouse. That's why I'm making it a bit more obvious in this post to get the information).

Also, African Kelli has posted several recipes lately. I tried the Lemon-Thyme cornbread she posted (a Martha Stewart recipe). It is moist and yummy and has the incredible scent of lemons. I agreed with Kelli though, I think I'll omit the pine nuts next time.
Kelli's post about it here.
Find the recipe here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I am so going to try those pumpkin bars - if for no other reason that because I have an open can of pumpkin in my fridge....

BTW I substituted apple pie spice for the pumpkin pie spice in my pumpkin pie & it worked too...

5:34 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh, those pumpkin bars sound so good. I love pumkin anything! I'm posting some family recipes for yummy Christmas sweets this week, so check out my blog!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home