Monday, September 24, 2007

Just a quick note to say my computer crashed again
(my brother did something...)

I'm at the library typing this right now, but bear with me as I'm in and out of different houses and may or may not have daily access.

Aarrrggghhh.

Also, I've mentioned this previously, but it's worth bringing up again.

I get notification from Blogger when I get comments on this blog, and I prefer to email people directly versus commenting back on my own blog.
Hello, I visit tons of blogs, and I'm sure you do too.
How are you going to know to come back here to see if I responded to your comment?

Anyway, often I cannot reply to you because your comment comes up 'no reply'
(meaning your email address is blocked).
You can easily remedy this situation by going into your profile and checking the box that says 'show my email address'.
Read more here.


More info here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your computer!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home