Thursday, September 20, 2007

More goodies

Sorry if it bores some of you, but I just have to share more of the fun stuff I've found today.
Like this amazing sculpture of two spilled cups, kissing.
"The form and concept design fully complement the theme “Yuanyang” (a typical Hong Kong beverage of mixing tea and coffee), a symbol of marriage and love, with a touch of humour for artistic creation."
I found this on Freshome.

Whimsical upside-down house. (link includes a video)


Bird-shaped clothes pins, from Bodie and Fou (as seen on Retro To Go).

Expensive because they're in the UK, but perhaps could you MAKE some of these?
I love getting inspiration from ads and catalogs.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Hi Barb,

the clothes pins look cute. I guess you could make some from thin ply wood? Like, you know, fretwork, maybe.
I've also seen bookmarks similar to that (but made of metal, of course) in my favourite bookstore.
It would be fun to create your own design, as a birthday gift, for example...
...wow, wait a minute, I've just gotta go and do that... ;-)

Cheers,
Claudia

9:41 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

those cups are amazing! i love it. and that house!!! wow!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home