Monday, May 08, 2006

Now where was I?

I wish there were a link where I could just click and see all the comments I've made. I end up flitting around from one blog to the next...finding new links that take me to new places...and I end up far away from where I started.
And I don't know how to get back.
Sometimes a post will dwell with me for awhile. Like the rude comments someone got recently when she considered eliminating comments from her blog (I intend to post about that at some point). Or the post where someone took a walk in their neighborhood, got off the trail, and passed a house with a yard filled with topiaries. Topiary House, she called it. Who was that? Does this ring a bell to anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss RM said...

I do exactly the same thing. I found Bloglines really helps. Have you heard of it? The feature I like best is that you can 'clip' posts you really like and save them to a file so you can always find them again when you want to... and you can always tell when your favourite blogs have a new post :-)

9:21 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

I wonder why someone wants to remove comments... I love the feedback...

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home