Sunday, May 07, 2006

Productivity finally comes a callin'

I FINALLY got off my ass today and started a sewing project (to be announced soon). I have been so exhausted. I don't know if it's the "May Gray" or weird work hours or depression or PMS....
Who knows. But the sun came out today and it motivated me to actually get going on a project that has been staring me in the face for weeks. Hopefully I can actually be productive again this week versus just wanting to sleep all the time. I have a mini quilt to do for my class, I never did finish my Tie One On for April (sooo close), and I have a couple of gifts that I need to get out of bags and onto the sewing table (or floor, in my case. My God it would incredible to have a real honest to goodness studio space. Sigh...hopefully one day).

1 Comments:

Blogger mNg said...

I miss volunteering at the quilt place back in Springfield, MO :( But I hope you can get your new project done this time!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home