Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Piggy Cupcakes

Every year for my friend Tracie's birthday, I bake a cake.
Usually I make German Chocolate (her favorite), but sometimes I try new things.
This year, I made Pig Cupcakes in Power Puff Girl cupcake liners.
You see, Tracie is a black belt, and she teaches
self-defense for women and children.
In fact, she just appeared on an episode of Dr. Phil, showing kids what to do in case someone tries to grab them.
I couldn't be more proud.

Anyway, I found the recipe for these on an episode of The Neely's on The Food Network.
Piggy Cupcakes
The cupcakes are red velvet with cream cheese frosting.

I used sour watermelon candies for the ears.
The recipe says to use licorice for the eyes, but I just used black decorating gel.
The snout is a half marshmallow topped with two brown M&Ms.
Pig Cupcake

Pig Cupcakes

Christmas 2009

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Susan at Charm of the Carolines said...

How precious! I love it!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Susan

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home