Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Special Places

Eucalyptus Park
On one of my many blogging excursions recently, I came across a "places that are important to you" post. I don't remember where I found this or who wrote the topic, but it got me to thinking about places I've labeled special at one time. This is a park by where I grew up. When I was in my late teens and early 20's, the spot behind the ranger station was my meditative zone. Few people ever ventured back there, so I'd find a cool spot on the grass, and I'd journal.
Eucalyptus Park
So many moments of introspection. I hadn't been back there in as long as I can remember until I went there the other day to capture these pictures. Time has taken me to new areas and I've found new spaces that I now hold close, but this place will always fill a special meaning in my heart.
Eucalyptus Park

1 Comments:

Blogger Suesjoy said...

Oh wow- beautiful pictures!
I wish I knew where it was, but it's YOUR special place so I won't intrude.
Very nice though - thanks for sharing them Barb.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home