Friday, May 12, 2006

Thrift store find!

Thrift Store Find of the Week
By the time every other Friday payday rolls around, I'm itchin' to burn a hole in my pocket. I can't really afford to just blow cash, but sometimes a girl just NEEDS a good thrift fix. Here's my find for today--two yarn trims and some needles.
Total cost: 35 cents!
Of course I didn't stop there (uh, more like $60 later) but it's just so much fun. Yeah, I know, how much does one person need to accumulate? But the hunt is just so damn much fun.
Rosette Maker
Another find, $1.65. Apparently unused cookie maker. I had one of these at one time and lost some of the pieces, so I'm glad to have one again. Anything that even resembles Funnel Cakes (fried dough dusted with powdered sugar) is okay in my book.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

ahh funnel cake - my once a year at the fair guilty pleasure!

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home